Tatyana specializes in prevention of the state bodies’ illegal actions, international contract law, resolution of the arbitration disputes. Tatyana advises traders, representatives of container lines and terminals.
- Laureate of the All-Ukrainian competition among young lawyers for the best professional achievement "Young Lawyer of the Year 2018". (Coordination Council of Young Lawyers of Ukraine at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine)
- National University “Odessa Academy of Law”, Master's degree in Law
- Courses in International Arbitration “International Arbitration Law and Moot Court”, Center for International Legal Studies (Salzburg, Austria), “International Commercial Arbitration”.
- Course "Borders of Europe" (EU Border Assistance Mission to Moldova and Ukraine (EUBAM).
- Course on EU transport law (“EU Transport Law”).
- Internship in the Swiss law firm Dr. J. Bollag & Cie. Office
- Customs authority vs carrier: judicial practice · March 15, 2019
- Large-scale conference within the support of the european union's project «law-justice» was held on the basis of the south-west economic court of appeal · October 26, 2018
- Border in the Window · October 10, 2018
- Legrant has supported the project on crediting the agro-trader by Maltese bank · August 3, 2018
- Lawyers of Legrant shared experience with the students · July 26, 2018
- Supporting of a project on crediting of an agrotrader by a Maltese bank · Black Sea Commodities Ltd
- Recovery of damages in the court · Maersk
- Recovery of the unlawfully collected sums of the port dues through the court · Odemara
- Recovery of the overpaid sums of a canal due in the courts · Inzerno
- Charging of the overpaid amounts paid by the marine agent · Поларис