Senior lawyer, attorney
Natalia specializes in tax law and tax dispute resolution. Her experience also includes representing clients in labor disputes, interactions with law enforcement and government agencies.
- Donetsk Institute of Internal Affairs at Donetsk National University, Master's degree in Law
- Centre for the Retraining and Further Training of the State Tax Service’ managers
- Center for the Further Training of government employees and managers of state enterprises, institutions and organizations
For more than 10 years, Natalya has been providing legal support for tax disputes in the State Tax Inspectorate and beyond that she specializes in civil, economic, administrative law and proceedings.
- LEGRANT defended the client's interests in a dispute with the liquidator of the Counterparty Company · April 21, 2021
- Legrant has achieved the cancellation of tax assessment notices for a total amount of 2,317,449.00 UAH. · March 11, 2021
- LEGRANT protected the interests of the client in a dispute with the State Emergency Service related to the violation of fire safety · October 26, 2020
- Legrant has achieved the abrogation of UAH 654.8 million penalties for the late receipt of a payment in foreign currency (Late payment penalties) · October 21, 2020
- We Can't Be Tricked · November 7, 2018