Senior lawyer, attorney
Natalia specializes in tax law and tax dispute resolution. Her experience also includes representing clients in labor disputes, interactions with law enforcement and government agencies.
- Donetsk Institute of Internal Affairs at Donetsk National University, Master's degree in Law
- Centre for the Retraining and Further Training of the State Tax Service’ managers
- Center for the Further Training of government employees and managers of state enterprises, institutions and organizations
For more than 10 years, Natalya has been providing legal support for tax disputes in the State Tax Inspectorate and beyond that she specializes in civil, economic, administrative law and proceedings.
- We Can't Be Tricked · November 7, 2018
- Legrant informs about the expansion of tax law practice · March 1, 2018
- Legrant consults on shipping taxation · February 14, 2018