Ludmila provides full legal support for corporate clients and representatives of the port industry, represents their interests in state bodies and the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority.
Lyudmila also has a high level of expertise in appealing against illegal decisions, actions or inactions of state bodies.
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University, Master's degree in Law
Lyudmila Sizonenko is marked Leading individuals in the field of maritime law and shipping rating Ukrainian Law Firms 2021. Handbook for foreign clients
- The Supreme Court Confirms The Violation of Competition Legislation by USPA At Mykolaiv Sea Port · February 16, 2022
- What fees should be paid when parking in the roadstead without loading · April 27, 2021
- Legal results of the year: which legal cases had the greatest impact on the industry · January 12, 2021
- Legrant has proved in the court the client`s right for discount on the vessel calls · March 30, 2020
- Legrant has succeeded in canceling a decree of the State Environmental Inspectorate on a fine for not allowing inspection · November 4, 2019
- Legal support of sale-purchase agreement on agricultural products · Black Sea Commodities Ltd
- Providing a comprehensive legal opinion for a European bank · Natixis
- Support of the investment project of a strategic port infrastructure facility · METALSUKRAINE Corp
- Supporting of a project on crediting of an agrotrader by a Maltese bank · Black Sea Commodities Ltd
- Legal support of 30 transactions on purchase and sale of grain infrastructure · Міжнародний агротрейдер