Senior lawyer, attorney
Ludmila provides full legal support for corporate clients and representatives of the port industry, represents their interests in state bodies and the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority.
Lyudmila also has a high level of expertise in appealing against illegal decisions, actions or inactions of state bodies.
Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University, Master's degree in Law
- Legrant has proved in the court the client`s right for discount on the vessel calls · March 30, 2020
- Legrant has succeeded in canceling a decree of the State Environmental Inspectorate on a fine for not allowing inspection · November 4, 2019
- LEGRANT defended the client`s interests in a dispute with the State Ecological Inspection · July 12, 2019
- LEGRANT Law Company defended the right of business to unimpeded transshipment from ship to ship in Odessa Sea Port · May 30, 2019
- The Court once again reminded the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority, how the coefficient 0.7 should be applied for calculating the cost of special service for access to the berths. · April 3, 2019
- Legal support of sale-purchase agreement on agricultural products · Black Sea Commodities Ltd
- Providing a comprehensive legal opinion for a European bank · Natixis
- Support of the investment project of a strategic port infrastructure facility · METALSUKRAINE Corp
- Supporting of a project on crediting of an agrotrader by a Maltese bank · Black Sea Commodities Ltd
- Legal support of 30 transactions on purchase and sale of grain infrastructure · Міжнародний агротрейдер