Ludmila provides full legal support for corporate clients and representatives of the port industry, represents their interests in state bodies and the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority.
Lyudmila also has a high level of expertise in appealing against illegal decisions, actions or inactions of state bodies.
Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University, Master's degree in Law
- Legal results of the year: which legal cases had the greatest impact on the industry · January 12, 2021
- Legrant has proved in the court the client`s right for discount on the vessel calls · March 30, 2020
- Legrant has succeeded in canceling a decree of the State Environmental Inspectorate on a fine for not allowing inspection · November 4, 2019
- The Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU) protected the shipping agency market from abuses of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority (USPA) · August 30, 2019
- LEGRANT defended the client`s interests in a dispute with the State Ecological Inspection · July 12, 2019
- Legal support of sale-purchase agreement on agricultural products · Black Sea Commodities Ltd
- Providing a comprehensive legal opinion for a European bank · Natixis
- Support of the investment project of a strategic port infrastructure facility · METALSUKRAINE Corp
- Supporting of a project on crediting of an agrotrader by a Maltese bank · Black Sea Commodities Ltd
- Legal support of 30 transactions on purchase and sale of grain infrastructure · Міжнародний агротрейдер