Legrant’s main office is located in the heart of Odessa, a maritime city with one of the largest Ukrainian ports. We pay particular attention to this area and are ready to help you to understand the specifics of port legislation, choose the most convenient mechanism for investing in the Ukrainian harbors, secure business development in port.
The lawyers of our team constantly maintain a dialogue with the regulator at the local level to anticipate and act immediately on the development of the regulatory field.
- legal support of investment contracts on developing port’s infrastructure;
- certification of GTS, entering information about them into mandatory databases and registries;
- processing construction permits on port construction;
- registration of permits and other mandatory documentation necessary for the implementation of port activities (emission permit, EIA statement, RTK, etc.);
- legal support of procedures related to the lease of state property in the port;
- advising on procedures related to the confirmation of the status of the port operator, marine agent, line of foreign navigation;
- legal support of procedures related to the inclusion of the company in the port boundaries;
- appealing against actions related to the illegal imposition of services in the port by monopolistic companies.