On September 6, 2018, the XII international "Blacksea container summit 2018" is held in OdessaJune 25, 2018 · News
The date of holding:
September 6, 2018
Odessa, hotel "London", Primorsky Boulevard, 11.
The organizers are the publishing house "Ports of Ukraine" and the Information and Analytical Center "BlackSeaTrans". The premium sponsor is Company "Container Terminal Odessa". Sponsors - SE "Odessa Sea Port".
Special topics for discussion at the summit:
- Global container traffic trends and container flows in the Black Sea region.
- Tools of improving of the competitiveness of Shipping companies and their impact on the container transportations' market of the Black Sea.
- Prospects for the development of container markets of the Black Sea countries: Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey.
- What will change in the container transsipment market of Ukraine with the advent of the global operator Hutchison Ports?
- Conditions and features of competition on the terminal services market.
- Black Sea Container Terminal Rating: Who Leads?
- New horizons for the rail container transportations from the Black Sea ports.
The previous XI International "Black Sea Container Summit" gathered more than 140 representatives of the world's largest shipping container lines, terminal operators, managers and representatives of seaports, state structures related to the work of the transport industry, railways, linear agents, road carriers, manufacturers of container equipment, transport and forwarding companies from 10 countries of the world.
The terms of participation and details of the summit can be found at: www.containersummit.com. Organizing Committee: tel .: +38 (0482) 37-38-82, fax: 37-38-35. E-mail:: firstname.lastname@example.org